Pages

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Ryan

Y'all.  I have so much to say, but for now I will tell you my hands are a little full.  I promise complete stories and pictures in the very near future.  For now, I thought a few of you might be anticipating news of Ryan's arrival.  He came March 30th at 11:46 pm after an unexpected induction and three days of waiting him out in the hospital.  He is 8 lbs and a half an ouncr, 22 inches long (so maybe he will get the height we prayed for) and looks exactly like his Daddy with the exception of a head full of blond or reddish hair.  We so appreciate your support and prayers over the last nine months.

6 comments:

Established: 2008 said...

Congrats!!!!

Pissedoffteacher said...

Congrats. I have been worrying about you. Can you see my smile from ear to ear?

Ms. Hays said...

Hooray!!! We all suspected something when you hadn't posted in a while. Welcome, Ryan!! You're in good hands. :)

Quietly Southern said...

Congratulations! Wishing all the best for you and your family during this exciting time :)

BeckyloC said...

Congratulations! Prayers of joy are being sent your way!

Kristin said...

Yay!! Hard to find time to blog, right? Took me a few days to get my post done and now I'm clearing my blog reader during a 12:30am feeding. :) hope y'all are doing well!!