Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The One Where I Realize I'm The Moron

Today, I realized I'm a complete and total moron.

I highlighted all possible classes scheduled for this semester, because I couldn't take anything offered on Tuesdays or Thursdays.  I needed a Monday or a Wednesday class.  Thankfully, I found an open Wednesday class and signed up.

Tonight, I came home, checked my schedule so I would know where I was going tomorrow and realized the class I registered for?  Is offered on Tuesday.  Not Wednesday. 

So after a trip into town and a pretty obvious panic attack, I have reregistered for a class in Curriculum and Development, because all of the English classes on Monday or Wednesday are full.

But it's a class on reading, and that could benefit an English teacher, right?  Even an English teacher who clearly cannot read?

1 comment:

Sheena said...

Oh bless your heart!