Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Thought Provoking Thursday 7/7/2011

Thought Provoking Thursday button-150x150


1. Do you think crying is a sign of weakness of strength?

You should know that I actually hate the idea of being an emotional mess in front of anyone.  I don't like to cry in public and I mostly think that people I know shouldn't be privvy to the goings on in my life because, honestly, it's none of their damn business.

But then something strange happened to me.  My tear ducts became uncontrollable.  They would explode in really inconvenient situations.  They would ooze when I was most uncomfortable.  They were almost always coupled with horrible sobs and snot and weird breathing.

I am currently looking for a medication to control that crap.

So I guess I think it's a weakness, because I pretty much hate it.

2. What sustains you on a daily basis?

I'm pretty sure it's God.

That doesn't mean I don't wonder myself sometimes.

3. What do you do to relieve stress?

I haven't found any sure-fire techniques.  Mostly, I sleep or take a bath.  And I read.  A lot.  But I've mostly found that I am an avoider by nature.  So I'll pretty much pretend it doesn't exist until number one takes place.

Join up with Sheena to answer these questions!

And when you're done answering questions, go here and read something amazing.

1 comment:

Sheena said...

I am seriously laughing at you right now. As I was reading, I thought, yes we DO need medication to control that crap! I don't like to cry either but I refuse to think I'm weak because I do! So, there!