Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

Um...Right.

Pictures should be a bigger part of this blog.  I realize no one wants to read pages and pages of writing.  Even I like to look at a good picture every now and again.

But the truth is I'm not a photographer.  And most of my pictures look like a 7 year old with a disposable camera took them.  Well, that, and I'm just a pretty wordy individual...at least, when I'm writing I'm fairly wordy.

I apologize for that.  I hope that my description is enough that you can create your own picture.  It's my goal to be that kind of writer. 

And today I found an amazing wallet.

So yeah, writing and wallet-finding.  Things I really enjoy.

And this post had next to no worthwhile content.

You're welcome.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

:) i thoroughly enjoyed this post.