Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

Lovin' the Viking Life

If I believed in past lives, I would tell you that I must've been a viking in one of mine, because I'm really warming to this living in my unfinished house thing.  It's like an adventure where you get to see the puzzle go together one piece at a time.

Would it be nice to have doors on the bathroom when I pee?  Of course.  But you can't have everything all at once.

Currently, I'm listening to Favorite and his dad scream "ARG" at each other.  Ha.  Only joking.  They're actually attempting to get the plumbing on my kitchen sink up and running.  Today, Favorite and my Uncle almost finished the flooring in the laundry room and installed the door to the garage (which equals awesome).  Tomorrow, my dad will be here to join the festivities which may include getting doors put in place.  Hoorah!

I promise I'm going to update you with pictures of my beautiful kitchen cabinets soon.  Stay tuned for that to happen :)

No comments: