Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Homecoming Week: Wednesday

Don't hate me.

I forgot my camera today :(

There would've been so many great things to show you, too!  I had a student who showed up, head to toe, in polyester with a large afro-type wig on his head.  In addition to his outfit, he was wearing 70s appropriate jewelry.  If he doesn't win, it's an injustice. 

Here was the breakdown:
Freshmen--90s
Sophomores--60s
Juniors--70s
Seniors--80s

The faculty had to dress like we were from the 50s.  I didn't get to wear my poodle skirt because it didn't fit...motivation to go on a diet (like my arch-nemesis, Jay, who will be blogging his progress.  Maybe he and I can do a weekly update together or start a competition to gain some motivation).  Anyway, I wore a pair of black capris, a cardigan and a white shirt with a scarf tied around my neck.  Hope that was "50s" enough.

But I did want to let you know...


Keep scrolling...


THE JUNIORS ARE IN FIRST PLACE as of this morning!!!

Hopefully it's a sign of good things to come.

Go, juniors, go.

No comments: